Old 31-12-2016, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Steve B[_8_] Steve B[_8_] is offline

Default Foam in wheelbarrow tyres then become flatproof ?

In article , says...

Foam in Allotment wheelbarrow tyres become flat proof ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbRfspyxW4

What kind of foam might we be able to get in the U.K. ?

My barrow used to be very susceptible to puncture from thorns, but
hasn't needed attention for a few years since using a liquid goo
preparation that is used by cyclists. I can't remember the brand name,
but application is simple - remove valve, introduce goo, replace valve
and spin wheel to evenly distribute goo. Re-inflate, cup of tea, then
ready to go.

Steve