Old 31-12-2016, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Chris Whelan Chris Whelan is offline

Default Foam in wheelbarrow tyres then become flatproof ?

john.west wrote:

Foam in Allotment wheelbarrow tyres become flat proof ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbRfspyxW4

What kind of foam might we be able to get in the U.K. ?

I reckon I could remove a wheelbarrow tyre, fix the puncture with a cycle
repair kit, and refit the wheel in under 10 minutes.

If you purchased a spare wheel so you could fix the punctured one at your
leisure, it would take only two minutes to swap them.

I can't imagine any wheelbarrow-related task that would suffer from a two
minute delay...

Chris

--
Remove prejudice to reply.