Old 01-01-2017, 12:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve B[_8_] Steve B[_8_] is offline

Default Happy New Year

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 31/12/2016 12:03, Roger Tonkin wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

Wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year, and let's hope it's a
better year than 1016 has been.
David @ a fogy side of Swansea Bay

Oooh Err,

I did not know you were that old David!

Well I'm surprised that so many can get messages from my old computer,
and I have said I came from Hastings many years ago.though I never meet
up with Harold or William (or Viking Billy as we knew him).
Could be I'm trying to forget 2016 as my wife died on the 20th of Dec,
and I'm still trying to come to terms with the loss.
So I really mean it when I hope for a better new year,
Taffy

Sorry that you have lost your wife. I lost mine last Easter and can
appreciate how you must be feeling.
One good thing I can say for 2016 is that the Israelis seem to have
cracked the problem of desalination on a large scale.
Let's hope that 2017 is a better year.

Steve

much missing the head gardener who has moved onto a much bigger and
better garden.