Old 01-01-2017, 04:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Fran Snortilus Fran Snortilus is offline

Default Foam in wheelbarrow tyres then become flatproof ?

On 31/12/2016 7:05 AM, DJC wrote:
On 30/12/16 14:02, john.west wrote:

Foam in Allotment wheelbarrow tyres become flat proof ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbRfspyxW4

What kind of foam might we be able to get in the U.K. ?

You can buy puncture proof (solid) wheelbarrow tyres. They are not as
good as proper pneumatic tyres, it's feels like pushing a flat tyre if
there is any load.

We prefer barrows with a solid tyre. We've had a wheelbarrow with a
solid tyre for at least 40 years and it's the chosen one for all
wheelbarrowing. We even got rid of our 'bought at much expense' barrow
with a pneumatic tyre. It was too irritating.