Old 01-01-2017, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ermin Trude Ermin Trude is offline

Default Happy New Year

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 17:52:01 +0000, David Hill wrote:

Well I'm surprised that so many can get messages from my old computer,
and I have said I came from Hastings many years ago.though I never meet
up with Harold or William (or Viking Billy as we knew him).

Could be I'm trying to forget 2016 as my wife died on the 20th of Dec,
and I'm still trying to come to terms with the loss.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please try and remember all the good
times you have shared with her, cry a lot and talk a lot with friends who
have known her.