Old 01-01-2017, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default Foam in wheelbarrow tyres then become flatproof ?

On 31/12/2016 12:20, Steve B wrote:
In article , says...

Foam in Allotment wheelbarrow tyres become flat proof ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQbRfspyxW4

What kind of foam might we be able to get in the U.K. ?

My barrow used to be very susceptible to puncture from thorns, but
hasn't needed attention for a few years since using a liquid goo
preparation that is used by cyclists. I can't remember the brand name,
but application is simple - remove valve, introduce goo, replace valve
and spin wheel to evenly distribute goo. Re-inflate, cup of tea, then
ready to go.

Steve

I to am a liquid goo fan, I also keep a couple of spare inner tubes and
a spare wheel because I find its the time to fix the wretched thing more
irratating than the actual puncture. I have to say that since son has
bought his own barrow and stopped borrowing mine the problem seems to
have dissapeared!

Charlie Pridham