Old 04-01-2017, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

wrote:

On Wednesday, December 29, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

You can buy a better quality version of the Walsall Ball Barrow from:

http://www.wheelbarrows.co.uk/tippin...alvanised.html
for £100 (free delivery), with either a galvanised or Polypropylene tub

I wonder if Simon has found one in the 17 years since he posted?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.