Old 14-01-2017, 01:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Is this related

On 1/13/2017 10:45 AM, James McDone wrote:
Is this Hoya carnosa plant related to the Orchid?

https://i.imgur.com/DkJbrV2.jpg

James

Hoyas are eudicots, an offshoot of the dicots. Orchids are monocots.
They are as different as grass (a monocot) is different from a rose (a
eudicot).

--
David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

When the President of the United States makes a statement of
national importance, I want to see his face as he is talking.
At the least, I want to hear his voice. Presidents should
not be making public statements that are of no importance.

Donald: Stop tweeting. Otherwise, how do we know the message
really comes from you?