Old 28-01-2017, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Maurice Goldstein Maurice Goldstein is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

"The Orange Peeler" wrote in message
web.com...

On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 03:45:32 -0500, Maurice Goldstein wrote:

Is it over now, or are you still going to go on like that for several
days
again, you pathological attention whore?

You accuse someone of being an attention seeker and reply 6 times to your
own posts !!

What are you hallucinating about? Even the quoted text of the posts I reply
to show up in my posts.

Time for "The Peeler" to have another hysterical rant ... or up his meds.

It's not me who is the hallucinating moron here!

I didn't accuse you of hallucinating, I accused you of being an attention
seeker. Read my post again, several times. It seems you're also suffering
from a persecution complex - can't think why?

Maybe I mis-diagnosed you earlier, perhaps you should reduce your meds. Cue
Big Swears.