Old 30-01-2017, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] b.gagelonia@gmail.com is offline

Default Husqvarna Lawnmower

On Sunday, 15 April 2012 23:36:11 UTC+10, P. Alves wrote:
Hi,

I am thinking of buying a lawnmower Husqvarna lc-48ve
http://www.husqvarna.com/uk/products...owers/lc-48ve/

Any opinion? Is the electric start worth 100 quid?

Thanks in advance.
PA

Bought one of this with 5 years extended warranty. Smooth and run good less that a year then battery died just after a year. Self propelled became a push propelled. Back wheel doesn't move and locked in. All I have was trouble. I had Chinese made lawn mower before this one and last longer. Buy a cheap one ateast you pay cheap and maybe have the same disappointmemnt