Old 31-01-2017, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Problems with Win 10

Been a bad patch for us recently and one of the problems was the PC
with Win 10 (upgrade from 7) started to become unstable. Lost Office
2016 and Edge and all the apps that rely on it, they were still there
but unable to open. Bit of a problem as a Newsletter I had written had
to go to the publisher urgently.
So after trying various things including their new
install keeping Data I had to do an oldfashioned Clean Install. Now the
PC is working fine but over the process Microsoft stopped support for
Windows Live Mail so I have been unable to get here until I found
there is an App in the store NewsgroupsRT. Seems to work OK, just
different, however I no longer have to rely on AutoHotKey
and WinQuoteFix to correct errors in WLM.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden