Old 07-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Master Baggins Master Baggins is offline
Registered User

Default Cooper Beech & Leylandii

Hi

I have a neighbour who has a 25ft Copper Beech hanging over in my garden which is not tended at all, plus 4 x 35ft Leylandii which are equally unloved.

He is an awkward man so I really need to know the best and legal way of asking him
a) prune and look after his copper beech
and
b) remove leylandii or can they be cut down to a 12 ft size?

These trees are now overshadowing my home (a bungalow) and blocking light and sunlight

Many thanks
MB