Old 18-02-2017, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Salford Black runner beans

In article ,
David Rance wrote:

I've been growing runner beans from a black seed on and off for the last
twenty years or so. I suppose that isn't the same thing?

Can't remember where I got them from in the first place.

Apparently the pods develop a sooty black tinge, don't go stringy
and have an unusual flavour. Anyway, what I am looking for is one
with the last characteristic - what are yours like?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.