Old 27-02-2017, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Ermin Trude Ermin Trude is offline

Default Powered patio washer

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:08:26 +0000, Tim Lamb wrote:

In message , Ermin
Trude writes

about pressure washer

What make is the washer please? Does it have a good working pressure
and flow rate?

Karcher. You need to be careful mix/matching attachments as the bayonet
fixings can vary with manufacturers. The washer was inherited so I don't
have performance details. Ample pressure and flow for car and patio
jobs.

Okay - maybe I should think again about Karcher but my last ones were
rather disappointing in terms of longevity. Plus they are quite a price
these days. Hence my feelings towards Nilfisk.