Old 27-02-2017, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Ermin Trude Ermin Trude is offline

Default Powered patio washer

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:27:30 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Ermin Trude wrote:

Chris J Dixon wrote:

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/nilf...ad-x-tra-cold-

water-pre/
This was more powerful, the parts click together much more easily, and
the hose reel is handy.

Yes, I can see the advantage of the reel - hoses can be awkward things.

I found the standard Nilfisk hose was quite plasticky with a mind of its
own (i.e. remembering the coiled state) I bought a decent rubber
replacement from "Q Washers" and had it made a couple of metres longer.

But overall is/was the Nilfisk good?

Ermin