Old 12-03-2017, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Powered patio washer

On 26/02/2017 13:11, Ermin Trude wrote:
It is getting to the time of year when the flagstones will be washed of
the winter grime and slime.

In the past I've used n ordinary pressure washer with a 'fanned' jet to
go over the paving (taking care to avoid the pointing between). As there
is c85sq m of paving to front, sides and rear I'm toying with the idea of
getting a washer with a 'patio' attachment (basically two spinning jets
enclosed within a bowl).

They *seem* to be more efficient in giving a more uniform clean and also
*seem* to offer a quicker option to clean such larger areas.

Can anyone offer any views on them from practical experience please?
Also any preference on makes/models from practical experience.

I've had Karcher in the past but had not been too happy with them so I'm
wondering about Nilfisk?

Google may be my friend but it does get very confusing!

TIA

Ermin

I use a washer attachment, I originally got it to clean my tunnel covers
but now use it on the bricked paths and slabs, does a good job and is
less messy

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall