Old 13-03-2017, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness[_2_] Compo in Caithness[_2_] is offline

Default Cooper Beech & Leylandii

It's interesting to note that the council charge £400 for their service. I had a couple of tree surgeons in last Autumn to do some heavy pruning of Ash, sycamore and spruce - they charged £400 for the whole day's work. If Master Baggins could agree with his neighbour, a tree surgeon company could sort out the Leylandii and beech in one day and being qualified I do't see a reason for the neighbour to raise objections.

Cheers,
Compo-in-Caithness