Old 24-03-2017, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default Cheshunt Compound

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:18:23 +0000, David wrote:

On 23/03/2017 16:26, Judith in England wrote:

Is there an easily obtainable alternative please?

Have you thought of googling "cheshunt compound alternative"

Thank you for your contribution: it is much appreciated.

I would rather ask he and then read the excellent experience of others who
are willing to share.

PS Are you from the abacus-nurseries who I have been told are pure shite?

You may **** off now.