Old 26-04-2017, 11:21 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default raised beds

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:15:01 +0100, Stephen
wrote:

Hello,

I am interested in making raised beds in the garden. I have not done
this before, so I have a couple of questions:

I am thinking of using wood due to cost, i.e. it is cheap. I see some
people use pressure treated decking boards like these:

What is the best way of doing things?

Not necessarily the best way but if the size suits you then using
pallet collars can be a quick way to get started ,
this sort of thing as shown on this ebay link
https://tinyurl.com/kzbpz4v

They stack on top of each other,
Lick of fence paint on the outside and they can look fairly
respectable.

G.Harman