Old 30-04-2017, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Help to select suitable plant

On 26 Apr 2017 14:44, Broadback wrote:
On 26/04/2017 14:42, Broadback wrote:
during the winter a section of my rose trellis blew down, so I have
removed it and cleared away the associated roses. I am now left with a
gap of about 1 1/2 meters so am looking for a plant or 2 to fill it. I
would like something colourful in the Summer, about 1 meter high and in
diameter about the same round, when fully grown. Any suggestions please?
TIA

Sorry I should add that I live in the West Midlands, the soil is fairly
neutral both in acidity and composition..

Stick a solid post in covered in chicken wire and grow a clematis up
it.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden