Old 05-05-2017, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen[_8_] Stephen[_8_] is offline

Default growing herbs in pots

On Wed, 3 May 2017 08:15:06 -0000 (UTC), (Nick
Maclaren) wrote:

Which herbs?

thyme, oregano, sage, rosemary, lavender, mint, cloves, lemon balm.

I did also grow basil but I believe that is an annual, so I lost that
but have just planted new seeds.

The mint was described as peppermint but reading on the internet
suggests peppermint is a sterile hybrid, so I am not sure what they
have sold me!

I have just planted lemon grass and chamomile and would like lemon
verbena if I could find someone selling seeds (I have found plants for
sale but I would have liked to grow from seed, buying plants just
seems like cheating!)