Old 18-05-2017, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default the blessings of an idiot farmer

Gary Woods wrote:
songbird wrote:

ok, thanks for letting me express my ire...

Paging Mr. Guthrie...how's about another round of "Talking Dust Bowl
Blues?"

yeah, i should put that one on.

forecast gusts as high as 48mph today. i
went out to do something and the dust is still
flying even if he's finally done over there.
got crap in my eyes in a few moments, said
the heck with it, even if it is a nice sunny
and warm day.

i guess i get a day off to putter around
inside. was outside most of yesterday and the
day before. i sleep like a rock. wish i could
say i've actually accomplished what i was hoping
to work on, but no, have been sidetracked and
working on that instead.

songbird