Old 21-05-2017, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
66oldgit 66oldgit is offline

Default Wisteria

On Sunday, 21 May 2017 00:06:30 UTC+1, earthstick wrote:
Is it true that Wisteria can grow underneath foundations and cause them to lift? How far do the roots travel?

i planted a wisteria against my brik garage which is attached to the house about 20yrs ago.it's very vigorous, so I cut it back now every other year, but never seen any damage to brickwork, tho' it goes through the roof, had to trim it inside!