Old 28-05-2017, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default best brackets for hanging baskets

On Sat, 27 May 2017 00:12:51 +0100, kerrygirl
wrote:

I need advice on which brackets to buy for my hanging baskets.

I went to a maker of iron gates, they make the gates because thats
what sells, but they were more than happy to get back to being
blacksmiths. We drew out a design in chalk on his bench and I had
three made, You need to know what size of basket you are going to use,
mine are 18" diam.
My brackets are unigue, have lasted over thirty years, painted every
couple of years. Expensive? not as much as you may think, The
Blacksmith enjoyed showing his skills.