Old 29-05-2017, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Death of seedlings under lights

On 29/05/2017 10:02, Michael Bell wrote:
I have been growing seedlings of Alnus glutinosa under light and heat.
All have grown well for the first 4 months.

In *Some* of them (and preponderantly from a particular strain) the
leaves have blackened died dropped off, the others have continued OK. Why?

Some notes:-
The lighting is Powerplant
The temperature is 43 C
The watering is Miraclerow made up manfacturers' directions.
I have been pretty regular about watering.

Where have I gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I'd have thought that at 43c you were cooking them