Old 31-05-2017, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default 1400w electric tiller - advice anyone??

wrote:

Well I finally got to read chris's post by using gardenbanter. , my
isp used to have very basic usenet but no longer.

news.individual.net is inexpensive
news.eternal-september.org is free

google groups did not show it.

Google used to treat X-No-Archive as a hint to display a message for a
week then remove it, now they drop all such messages immediately, if
only the various "banter" sites would obey X-No-Archive we'd have a way
to kill them off ...