Old 31-05-2017, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default 1400w electric tiller - advice anyone??

On 23/05/2017 10:57, wrote:
I am thinking of getting one of these - I understand that I'll have to turn over hard soil first but then these will make a finer soil.
They come with up to 2 yr g'tee at about £120-130.
Digging is hard for me to do now and cost of hiring seems high.
Maybe could remove some tynes to make whats left more powered.
https://www.tesco.com/direct/the-han...gclsrc=aw.d s

Thanks in advance davej

Even if you can't dig with it, you can use it as a hoe to get rid of
young weeds as long as you have the width to use it.