Old 03-06-2017, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pendragon Pendragon is offline

Default Plant ID please - Thought it was jasmine but isnt

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 11:12:31 +0100, David
wrote:

On 03/06/2017 10:44, Pendragon wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone please identify this rather prolific vine. I planted it
many moons ago as a cottage type plant. Bees etc love it but the vine
itself is like steel and its popping up all over the place and thus
hard to eradicate in other areas. It would help if I knew what it was
https://www.flickr.com/photos/155583.../shares/pT3XsM

Many thanks in anticipation.

It is a Jasmine
Jasminum beesianum Red jasmine
grows like a weed
David @ a rainfree side of Swansea Bay

I thought it was but then decided I was going senile as my searches
showed white plants. Thanks David.