Old 16-06-2017, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hoses

My struggles with the hozelok reel to swap over the inlet and handle did
pay off the other week.

I'd used the hose a few days earlier and it had two or three pinholes
that were spraying fine jets all over the place, so I bought a new hose,
then today I though I'd find the holes and cut the damaged section out,
keeping the rest as a "backup" hose.

Connected it up, stretched it out and turned on ... and not a drop
leaking from anywhere!

Still the new hose is one of those 5-layer no-twist hoses, so is better
behaved :-)