Old 21-06-2017, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen[_8_] Stephen[_8_] is offline

Default greenhouse glazing clips

Hello,

I need to buy some glazing clips so that I can assemble a greenhouse.

I have used galvanised W clips in the past and one or two did rust
after some years, so I was wondering about buying stainless W clips
instead. What does the group think?

I also need the Z clips that allow you to put the top pane above the
lower one. I see you can buy these in aluminium or stainless steel. Is
one better than the other, or should I buy whichever is cheapest?

Thanks,
Stephen.