Old 23-06-2017, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default a bribe seems to be working

Terry Coombs wrote:
On 6/22/2017 8:44 AM, songbird wrote:
George wrote:

We're waiting on the almost a hurricane to come by and give us some
rain, maybe, we hope.

good luck and be safe. we're on the edge of
a line of storms now, but perhaps we won't get
much of anything from them. that is ok, we've
had about 7 inches of rain the past several
days. it was dry enough for long enough that
not much ran off.

Looks like light rain here all day . We need it ... but it does
change my plans for today , no working outside . Original forecast
called for "scattered showers" , but it's been raining steady - though
intensity has varied - since about 1 or 2 am .

we were predicted to get between 0.10 - 0.25 inches
of rain. we had about 4 inches last i looked.

gotta go out and do a quick check on things
as it looks like the rains have passed. been getting
the worm buckets set up again and cooking this
morning. a good day for inside chores...

songbird