Old 24-06-2017, 01:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default a bribe seems to be working

George Shirley wrote:
Here we go dragging hoses again. I am drawing up some plans to set up
some PVC piping to get water to areas in the vegetable gardens and the
fruit trees. Will put in a monitor to turn on water when needed the
most. Much easier to do that than to go around dragging a 100 foot hose.

i run one long hose to the middle of an
area and then use splitters to run shorter
lengths in different directions from there.

hoses aren't that expensive for the lighter
shorter ones. the long one i get a heavy
duty version for a few $ more. 20yrs on
the oldest hose. have to get new ends once
in a while.

songbird