Old 24-06-2017, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default trying to id new weed invading back yard

On 6/24/2017 2:16 AM, Dean Jones wrote:
we have similar weeds here in SF Bay Area, in the event that I recollect
right it seeds, vanishes and returns. It effectively severs in sections,
it's known as a sticky plant we loathe it a great deal.

Going to attack it with spray pre-emergent next year and just ordered
Weed Impede from this outfit:

https://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/

None of the stores carry any liquid pre-emergent around here.

Shopped Amazon but they charge shipping or try to tie you into getting
Prime account. Above offers free shipping on everything.

As I pointed out in thread, infected banks are in back of house, down
hill and basically unseen by us and neighbors. I don't know how this
weed sneaked in but noted this time of year that Japanese stilt grass is
all over the place along unattended road sides.