Old 24-06-2017, 03:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default trying to id new weed invading back yard

On 6/24/2017 8:10 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/24/2017 2:16 AM, Dean Jones wrote:
we have similar weeds here in SF Bay Area, in the event that I recollect
right it seeds, vanishes and returns. It effectively severs in sections,
it's known as a sticky plant we loathe it a great deal.

Going to attack it with spray pre-emergent next year and just ordered Weed
Impede from this outfit:

https://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/

None of the stores carry any liquid pre-emergent around here.

Shopped Amazon but they charge shipping or try to tie you into getting
Prime account. Above offers free shipping on everything.

As I pointed out in thread, infected banks are in back of house, down hill
and basically unseen by us and neighbors. I don't know how this weed
sneaked in but noted this time of year that Japanese stilt grass is all
over the place along unattended road sides.

Amazon automatically includes free shipping on orders over $25. It seems
that every time I make an order it climbs over that level pretty quickly
(even though I do have Prime).