Old 25-06-2017, 09:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default trying to id new weed invading back yard

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 22:04:44 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Frank "frank writes:
I did take the trial which when over would charge my credit
card for Prime if I did not cancel it. Took a lot of work to cancel
as they appear to obfuscated not to make cancelling easy. Will not
put up with that again.

Can't imagine what this "lot of work" was.
I have never had to call Amazon for anything.
The last thing they want is for a human to call them up.
Just read their emails, click the links they provide.

Maybe Frank was confused with canceling a paid AOL account. Those are hard
to cancel!

The Haggler column in the NY Times has just ended. The columnist wrote in
his goodbye that "Amazon is one of the few companies I almost never heard
complaints about -- which is why its recent purchase of Whole Foods doesn’t
worry me."