Old 02-07-2017, 12:23 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Large tub/tank to soak large pots - X-post

On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 14:03:57 +0100, michael adams wrote:

"David" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:13:29 +0100, michael adams wrote:

"David" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:26:07 +0100, michael adams wrote:

snip

But somehow I don't think you want to know this. Like a lot of
people posting questions on Usenet you already know all the answers,
you've got your "quick fix" to your problem and anyone telling you
any different is already wasting their time.

Such is life, I suppose

Yes, such is life.

I have many years experience of gardening

Such that you were also asking for advice on which paint is suitable
for painting over creosote.

You didn't seem to have much luck with that one either, by the looks
of things did you ?

michael adams

Bitchy much?

Ordered all your kiddie's paddling pools yet ?

Maybe when they're all installed, alongside the railways sleepers, you
could post a picture of your garden on here.

michael adams

Mmm....yes...bitchy very much!

---