Old 13-07-2017, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Decorah or bust!

On 7/12/2017 8:03 PM, songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
On 7/12/2017 11:27 AM, songbird wrote:
songbird wrote:

bounced... please send me a note in
correct.

Did you get my email ?

yes, and i replied several hours ago.

i suspect i'm being held up, filtered out or
dropped somehow.

i have not yet had any messages returned to me
that i've sent out. no rush anyways as i can't
plant now until next season...

songbird

A friend of mine lives in Louisiana, here lately I haven't been
receiving his emails. Thought at first it was my provider, ATT,
sometimes they get jammed. Turned out it was not ATT but we never did
find out what was happening but we are getting the emails regularly now.

He's sort of a loner so he was worried maybe the gubmint was reading his
emails. He got over it quickly. Heck, he's a retired military ossifer,
he should know better.

He lives so far back in the woods they have to pump sunlight to him and
he likes it that way.