Old 13-07-2017, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default help with colour in the garden in July

In article ,
kerrygirl wrote:

I was looking around my garden today and realised that it was lacking in
flower colour. It looks it's best in May and June with lupins, lillies,
astilbas and hardy geraniums. I have lots of verigated shrubs and of
course bedding plants in containers but I would love more colour in
July. Any ideas please.

Clematis viticella hybrids, Crocosmia, Campanula glomerata and
Lonicera x brownii "Dropmore Scarlet" are all in full bloom for
me at present.