Old 13-07-2017, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default help with colour in the garden in July

In article ,
kerrygirl wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will Google the list of plants, yes
going to the garden centre is a good idea, I actually took a trip to one
last week. The only thing of interest was some dahlias, which I bought
as I love them. I think I will have to visit another one.

While cycling today, I also saw cardoon / globe artichoke (seriously),
buddleia, 'olly'ocks and lots more.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.