Old 14-07-2017, 03:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Yellow[_3_] Yellow[_3_] is offline

Default help with colour in the garden in July

In article , kerrygirl.13dc4dd3
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

I was looking around my garden today and realised that it was lacking in
flower colour. It looks it's best in May and June with lupins, lillies,
astilbas and hardy geraniums. I have lots of verigated shrubs and of
course bedding plants in containers but I would love more colour in
July. Any ideas please.

My fuchsias, hydrangea, marigolds and antirrhinums are currently in full
flower and I am just starting to get dahlias and sunflowers.