Old 20-07-2017, 04:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Birds distroy too many plants in my garden!

wrote:
My problem is Stellar Jays, who have eaten the petals off most of my flowers in my garden and I have also caught them eating some of my succulents as well. I have tried changing plants and flowers but it seems they will eat almost anything. Do sure what to do at this point

try putting out birdbaths, rinse them out once
a day and refill, or at least every other day.
perhaps what they are after is the moisture in
the leaves/flowers.

never hurts to try.

songbird