Old 20-07-2017, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Levington tomato bag info

On 19/07/2017 17:00, Martin wrote:
On 19 Jul 2017 15:12:01 GMT, David wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:16:16 +0100, Jim S wrote:

I put two Tumblers in my 2 plant growbag before realising that
the watering/feed instructions are on the bottom. Does anybody know
what it says?

Other way up?

O.K. I'll get me coat.....

Post of the week. Almost as good as the letter in the Whitby Gazette
complaining that Whitby shouldn't have a blue flag, because when the writer
walked on the beach he found it strewn with seaweed and driftwood.

No the classic was the objection to planning consent to a new solar
power farm on the basis "It will soak up all the sunlight leaving less
for the plants in my allotment"

Mike