Old 20-07-2017, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Muggles[_2_] Muggles[_2_] is offline

Default garlic time

On 7/20/2017 3:45 AM, T wrote:
On 07/19/2017 05:45 AM, songbird wrote:
at last it has gotten to the ready stage
for lifting it.

forecast was a slight chance for rain
today but it looks like all went north of
us.

i have a few other flower bulbs that are
ready to be moved today too so i'll do that
and check on the climbing bean runners to
make sure they are going up the fence and
not on other plants.

then weeding until it gets too hot out.

all in all, a good plan.

songbird

How soon will you replant? (I am about to harvest
too. Well the remaining ones -- I couldn't wait!)

I've been harvesting cucumbers, purple hull peas and another black-eyed
pea, hot peppers, and I'm waiting in anticipation for our first ghost
peppers to ripen!! The habaneros have baby peppers on them, now, but
once they start doing that they seem to turn into weeds as far as
producing peppers.

--
Maggie