Old 20-07-2017, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default "% Chance of rain"

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:46:10 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

Yesterday Accuweather MinuteCast was showing no rain for at least
120mins

I must confess that when I saw the OP, I had two thoughts;
"An obvious troll, considering the entity posting is new, and posted
to two unrelated groups, one of which is troll fodder."
"Typical broadcast weather type, who really wants to be....a
lumberjack!"

(now that song will be running around in my head all day).

---
http://www.avg.com