Old 24-07-2017, 04:30 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Birds distroy too many plants in my garden!

In article , "frank says...

On 7/20/2017 1:17 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:52:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 7/20/2017 3:44 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:
Stellar Jay

Glancing at the species, I see they eat everything and I would not put
out water which might make yard more attractive. If just a few birds,
I'd be popping with my pellet gun or other methods to chase them off.

Frank is a dangerous dude who needs popping with 16 ga. bird shot.

Anybody critter stomping in my garden may be subject to lethal force.

Bird problem? The obvious solution is a hungry cat.