Old 02-08-2017, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Asha Santon Asha Santon is offline

Default are these seeds

On 2017-08-02 13:34:03 +0000, Chris Hogg said:

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 13:42:03 +0100, Asha Santon

On 2017-08-02 12:02:02 +0000, kerrygirl said:

Hi, this is a geranium which I love. Looking at the photo, are these the
seeds.

Could you include an active link?

Er... they work for me, if a little out of focus. But I can't answer
the OP's question as I'm no geranium expert (is it in fact a
pelargonium? Not that it makes much difference in this situation).

I can paste the links into my browser but can't click them as I do with
normal links.

Based on the leaves, they are geraniums as in a species whose
scientific name is Geranium.
The image is very blurred but yes, they are the seed pods.

Pelargoniums are popularly referred to as geraniums but are unrelated
and misnamed.
https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?pid=338

The main thing I remember about pelargoniums (my grandmother had them)
is that they smell decidedly unpleasant.
Real geraniums, however, are pleasant in all respects.

--
Asha
minnies.opcop.org.uk