Old 06-08-2017, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Muggles[_2_] Muggles[_2_] is offline

Default Pickles !

On 8/5/2017 5:39 PM, R. Daneel Olivaw wrote:
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 16:34:37 -0500, George Shirley
wrote:

I truly believe that Scouting has kept a lot of children out of being
thugs and thieves.

Scouting made me learn Morse code; which led to a ham license, which
led to a stint as airborne radioman, which let to a career as
broadcast tech.... so, it's all their fault!

My son is a bit of a broadcast tech these days!

Oh, and your signature with the pgp key is cool!

--
Maggie