Old 23-08-2017, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Overwintering small pot/hanging basket fuchsia advice please

"Martin Brown" wrote in message news
Trick is to take a few small cuttings off the ones you are fond of as
insurance and keep them going on a frost free windowsill in the house. That
way you can start again next year when it warms up.

I've had good results with hydrangea cutting on the allotment coldframe but
no luck with fuchsia. Hydrangea stems are a bit more fleshy. The fuchsia
cuttings may have died from neglect. I'll try indoors on a windowsill.
Should I wait till they've stopped flowering?