Old 24-08-2017, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Where is everyone?

very busy and very tired when i'm not
busy. in other words a normal summer with
plenty of projects going.

temps are moderate here today (currently
69F). next three nights are forecast to get
down to the mid 40s.

rains regular, but too much clouds. things
are not growing well without enough sun.

we picked green peppers today. they were
ok. Mom's turning them into stuffed green
peppers now.

plenty of red peppers coming along, just
starting to get some red on them. i hope
we get some sunshine to get them red. rain
is not forecast now until next Monday.

we also picked a bucket of tomatoes. i'm
not sure if we're gonna can them or if she's
going to give them away and/or eat them.
plenty more on the plants to ripen.

and she also made german potato salad
today from taters she dug up yesterday.

songbird