Old 24-08-2017, 09:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Where is everyone?

On 8/24/2017 3:42 PM, T wrote:
On 08/24/2017 12:35 PM, Gary Woods wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 12:04:31 -0700, T wrote:

I am cutting over a new server at a business.Â* It
is endless acres of fun!Â* mumble, mumble.

I'm reminded of a horse owner friend who had a cartoon tacked up in
the barn:Â* Grinning horse in stall; sweating woman with steaming
wheelbarrow full of poo, muttering "I love horses, I love horses..."
You may apply this to digital technology if you wish.

And I'm in garden recovery mode; planting fall things and trying to
get the upper hand on the weeds.

Chuckle!

-T

Death to Weeds!
Death to Squash Bugs!
Death to Earwigs!

You forgot a lot of things. Most prominent to me are yellow jackets
after getting my ankle stung 4 times a couple of weeks ago when I was
spraying leaves.